Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hi everyone, I'm Kimbert; "self titled" Managing Director of www.phvtours.com a Private Hired Vehicle or Taxi Service here in Saint Lucia. I'm also a CIBTAC trained ( Diploma in Body Massage & Anatomy & Physiology ) Massage Therapist Licensed for practice in St. Lucia.


The Purpose of this blog is like the name says: Experience Saint Lucia, I live here, work here and because of my two jobs i get to experience the Island to the fullest, the same experiences that vacationers come here to experience. But too often friends and clients leave the Island without experiencing certain aspects that are in their interest.

Almost on a daily basis i would find myself at a different corner of the Island, either soaking in the mineral baths in Soufriere, or having lunch at one of the many great restaurants in Rodney Bay or watching and eating locally prepared dishes by your average Saint Lucian. So follow me and I'll keep you posted with Daily pictures and vids of all the great things to do on this Island.

Respectfully Yours.
Mr. Kimbert Duplesis

No comments:

Post a Comment